Ironing clothes has always been considered as a tiring task, especially for working individuals who live alone. Placing the cloth properly and then maintaining a specific angle for the perfect crease is time -consuming and tiring. Now some press their clothes while they’re still damp to get better results, but they still end up doing this tedious chore. Besides, if they choose to avoid it by sending their clothes to the laundry, they will have to spend a considerable sum every time. Luckily, a balance has been restored thanks to the invention of the automatic ironing board.
The need arises by household workers as to have similar ironing machine which will not only make the process easy but they can press many clothes in a little time. For this reason, many companies and renowned brands developed automatic ironing board for residential use. No need to go lazy just thinking of ironing clothes when you can do it quickly and efficiently with automatic ironing board. The automatic ironing board is available wherever household appliances are sold.
Apart from this, the automatic ironing board is much safer than a normal iron because of its enclosed casing which is shock proof even when operational. But that certainly doesn’t mean that you go on experimenting it upon yourself. The auto shutting mechanism helps conserve energy making this appliance eco-friendly.
Feature, Specification and Size:
Different sizes and functions are available to suit both commercial and residential use. However, regardless of whichever size, model or brand you choose, the basic features you can demand from your automatic ironing board include:
• A folding storage system that makes the product easy to place within your house
• A Built-in set of wheels at the bottom so you can easily haul it anywhere you, please
• An aluminium heating base which ensures fewer creases and smooth ironing
• Tri-heating mechanism with thermostat
• Dial or touch control with different speed setting
• An auto finger guard to stop the roller or heater with a single touch
• A free roller end to guarantee the smooth ironing of shirts and other similar items within seconds.
In addition to these common specs, some brands offer additional features. For example, one type of automatic ironing boards shifts pressed clothes below the board. However, keep in mind that such features will come with a higher price. So, choose the right machine that suits your budget and needs.
To get the best ironing experience from your new automated ironing board, make sure to remember these precautions.
• Before even purchasing this machine, check for any external and internal damages which may later result in totally wasting your money.
• Only press clothes which have a tag or a label that clearly states that it’s safe to machine iron.
• After ironing, don’t directly unplug the machine. Instead, properly shut it down as instructed in the manual.
• Avoid putting any wire or cable over the ironing board as doing so can give you an electric shock.
Simplify your life by getting an automatic ironing board today. You’ll regret ever ironing your clothes without one.